Navinci is looking to hire a Global Product Manager who will be an important member of our expanding Sales & Marketing organization with the mission to commercialize the growing product portfolio of in situ immunoassays for the specific detection of proteins, protein interactions, and protein modifications utilizing our current and future proprietary proximity ligation techniques. Your role will be cross-functional between the R&D and the Sales & Marketing team and include customer engagement and representation of the company at scientific meetings. The role requires a strong focus on the customer perspective and a knowledge of the life sciences market, with an eye for commercial opportunities, as well as an understanding of assay development. Great communication skills in English, both written and oral, are a must.
- Be the product management Sales &Marketing lead on the project team with accountability for the creation of business cases, launch plans, identification and managing of beta-testers and Identifying target customers, building product value proposition in marketing messaging
- Be responsible for managing the growing Immuno-Oncology product portfolio post-launch
- Be accountable for meeting deadlines, keeping the scope and assuring the quality of results
- Remain updated with the latest scientific and technical developments in the field and contribute with ideas and suggestions to grow the business
- Train sales representatives with marketing messaging, new products, new research and leading research groups
- Follow the company routines, procedures, templates, and instructions
- Work closely with R&D (project leaders, lead scientists, R&D Directors) and Sales & Marketing (Application scientists, Marketing Manager, Sales team) to focus a commercial lens on development projects from start to finish.
- Report to Chief Business Officer
- Organize and execute product marketing campaigns together with the marketing manager
- Participate in customer meetings, conferences etc
- Organize seminars, webinars, etc, for new products
- Support sales representatives and distributors with product training and scientific content
- Contribute to identifying the next generation of new products, including business case generations.
- Collaborate with members of the R&D team and business development for new product ideas, marketing activities and customer support
- Write SOPs, instructions, guidelines, application notes etc
- Participate actively in department and company improvement work
- PhD or MSc in a relevant field (immuno-oncology, molecular biology, proteomics, medical science)
- +2 years of relevant industry experience
- In-depth scientific knowledge and understanding of in situ protein detection methods
- Scientific background (preferably PhD) in immuno-oncology or oncology
- Experience In immunostaining, immunoassays, antibodies
- Experience in building business cases
- Experience in Product Management in the biotech industry and/or diagnostic industry
- Organized, structured and solution-oriented with an eye for details
- Act independently and continuously drive your own development
- Be capable of focusing and managing multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills in writing and oral
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong networking & teamworking skills
- Customer focused
- Fluency in English, (Swedish preferred but not required)
- …make every day count!
- …are creative, driven, proactive and self-motivated
- …listen to customers and colleagues
- …communicate with honesty and clarity
- …honour commitments
- …value differences, treat everyone with respect and support others
- …have a positive “can do attitude” which turns challenges into successes
- …always strive to have fun!