The NaveniFlex Tissue GM Atto647N kit is an in situ proximity ligation assay kit optimized for tissue samples. The kit enables fluorescence visualization of protein-protein interactions or post-translational modifications such as phosphorylation and ensures high specificity when localizing single proteins. The kit should be used with the user’s primary antibodies of choice (raised in goat and mouse).
Validated on FFPE and Fresh frozen human and mouse tissue sections. Validated on several types of tissues, both healthy and cancerous, for example, Colon, Tonsil, Ovary, Kidney, Breast, Spleen, Brain, and Skin. Compatible with traditional immunostaining equipment, the kit uses secondary antibody detection to produce an amplified signal in the form of a fluorescent dot, thus facilitating the quantification of the readout. The kit is based on our Naveni® Proximity Ligation Technology, with two Navenibodies conjugated to proprietary oligo arms. The technology ensures specific and sensitive detection; learn more on our Naveni platform.
Product code: NT.GM.100.ATTO
Included in the kit:
- Anti-goat Navenibody
- Anti-mouse Navenibody
- Detection fluorophore; Atto647N
- Buffers for blocking and dilutions and all detection reagents
- The Navenibody solution has a working volume of 4000µl
Not included in the kit:
- Primary antibodies; use a goat and mouse antibody pair. If you are unsure how to choose primary antibody for your protein of interest, please contact us for advice and support.
- Workflow and laboratory instructions (PDF)
- NaveniFlex Tissue GM Atto647N – Safety data sheet
- NaveniFlex Tissue Product Sheet (PDF)