Navinci (formerly Olink Bioscience) has a proud history of inventing analytic technologies for nucleic acids and proteins. We are dedicated to serve science with innovative ways for in situ protein analysis. Based on our proprietary proximity ligation technique, we enable scientists to accurately study protein interactions and modifications in tissues and cells. Our goal is to combine the latest technological advances and breakthroughs into kits and services for basic science, translational medicine, and preclinical research applications to accelerate the development of new diagnostic tools and treatments.
As we are now rapidly scaling up our production and product sales, we are looking to expand our team with the addition of a Production and Quality Control Engineer.
Reporting to our Production Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for production and quality control of our unique laboratory reagent kits. Another vital aspect of the role will be to participate in the design transfer from R&D to Production by setting up new production and QC methods for new products.
The work will be variable and dynamic as we continue to grow and scale our product portfolio.
Your background and skills
• Experience of planning and conducting laboratory work applying different techniques (e.g. gel electrophoresis, bioconjugation, mammalian cell culture, ELISA, chromatography.).
• Experience from work with in situ protein detection (IF, IHC, PLA) and microscopy is a strong advantage.
• Precision, quality awareness, responsibility, engagement and flexibility are important personal characteristics.
• Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a team and share responsibilities and tasks.
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Accurate and efficient during laboratory work.
• Experience working in an Industrial quality system-regulated environment (ISO 13485 or similar) is an advantage but not a requirement.
• Ability to focus and manage multiple tasks.
• BSc or MSc in molecular biology, chemistry, biomedicine or equivalent.
• Fluency in English is required and in Swedish is desired
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products (e.g. Word, Excel, PPT).
• …make every day count!
• …are creative, driven, proactive and self-motivated
• …listen to customers and colleagues
• …communicate with honesty and clarity
• …honour commitments
• …value differences, treat everyone with respect and support others
• …have a positive “can do attitude” which turns challenges into successes
• …always strive to have fun!
• Your mission will be to contribute to the company success by ensuring products are produced with the highest quality according to design requirements and customer needs.
• Plan, perform and report laboratory work (quality control and stability studies) according to production plans.
• Document all laboratory work and data analysis according to SOPs and templates.
• Responsibility to maintain existing and qualify new production instruments.
• Contribute to efficient production workflows by taking initiative and helping others as needed.
• Implement new production and quality control methods and procedures as required
• Assist with supply chain and inventory in order to secure raw materials, ki components and finished kits in stock.
• Accountable for meeting deadlines and assure quality of our logistics.
• Follow the company routines, procedures, templates, and instructions.
• Production and quality control of kit components and kits
• Conduct laboratory work verifying performance of new products versus technical specifications
• Aliquoting and labeling kit components
• Assembling finished kits
• Assist with design transfer of products from R&D to production
• Manage product stock together with the Production Manager