Navinci is seeking a Senior Production and Quality Control Engineer to join the Production team. Reporting to the Director of Production, the successful candidate will oversee and execute production and quality control of our laboratory reagents assay kits. The role also includes supporting the transfer from R&D of new chemistries and processes required to produce Navinci kit reagents. The work will be variable and dynamic as we continue to grow and scale our product portfolio.
Your mission will be to contribute to the company’s success by ensuring products are produced with the highest quality according to customer needs while scaling up our production.
· Develop and implement production and quality control processes, including molecular biology approaches, IHC, microscopy imaging, analytical testing, liquid handling robots, and labeling kit components.
· Plan, perform and report laboratory work (quality control and stability studies) according to production plans, SOPs, and templates.
· Install and maintain quality control and production instruments.
· Contribute to supply chain and inventory to secure raw materials, kit components, and finished kits in stock.
· Contribute to the efficient workflow by taking the initiative and helping others as needed.
· Follow the company routines, procedures, templates, and instructions
· You will be accountable for meeting deadlines and ensuring the quality of our logistics.
Qualifications/Requirements for position
· 5+ years of experience planning and executing production and quality control workflows in a quality system-regulated environment (ISO13485 or similar) biotechnology or IVD company.
· Experience planning and conducting laboratory work using different techniques (gel electrophoresis, bioconjugation, mammalian cell culture, ELISA, chromatography, etc.).
· Work with precision, quality awareness, efficiency, responsibility, engagement, and flexibility.
· Ability to work in a team and share responsibilities and tasks.
· Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
· B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Biomedicine, or equivalent.
· Fluency in English. (Swedish preferred but not required)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PPT).
· Experience with in situ protein detection techniques (IF, IHC, PLA), microscopy, bioconjugation, cell culture, or chromatography.
· Creative problem solver, proactive and self-motivated.
You shall resonate with our Navinci code, meaning…
· …make every day count!
· …are creative, driven, proactive, and self-motivated
· …listen to customers and colleagues
· …communicate with honesty and clarity
· …stay true to commitments
· …value differences, treat everyone with respect and support others
· …have a positive “can-do attitude,” which turns challenges into successes
· …always strive to have fun!